I am going to say it plain and simple, whether it’s a coronavirus or not, God created us with an amazing in-built shield called an Immune System, which continually works to protect us from all manner of harmful viruses, fungi, and bacteria.
Every time we eat, drink or stress about things, we are either choosing to support and strengthen our immune system (enabling it to fight), or allowing our immune system to weaken (eventually giving in to dis-ease).
We can protect ourselves by taking control of our health; using immune boosting strategies, and avoiding eating those foods that God told us in His word are unclean.
Here’s some practical things you can do to cleanse, hydrate and nourish the body:
- Drink vegetable juices – quickest way to feed your cells.
- Eat a variety of fruit and vegetables – high in antioxidants.
- Use plenty of onions, garlic, and ginger – they’re powerfully cleansing and anti-viral.
- Drink plenty of warm/hot water – every cell in your body needs it.
- Eat whole-foods – they contain vitamins and mineral, unlike processed foods.
- Use Colloidal Silver – spray it down your throat, up your nose, in your ears and eyes – here’s the best place to get it: https://active-silver.co.uk
- Take Bovine Colostrum – in tablet or powder form in the morning and evening on an empty stomach – here’s the best place to get it in the UK: https://www.igbioscience.co.uk
- Learn to relax – too much stress can kill as panic and stress weakens the immune system!
- Wash your hands regularly – especially before you eat.
- Cover your mouth when coughing and sneezing – then wash your hands, and dispose of the tissue in a bin.
Here’s some more to help you:
- Take supplements – Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Magnesium, a good multi-vitamin
- Exercise – daily
- Sleep – up to 7.5 hours a night
- Eat an Organic Plant-Based Seasonal Diet
- Use Essential Oils
- and of course, read the Bible and Pray daily!
In Christian love,