- Who are your Christian friends?
- Do you have any Christian friends or have you cut them all off?
- What Christians do you regularly (at least once every week) fellowship with?
- Who is your Christian ‘accountability partner’; someone who can help you and ‘challenge’ you to make sure you are not falling into false doctrine?
- Who’s Christian ‘accountability partner’ are you?
- Are you spending too much time by yourself away from other Christians, for whatever reason, pride perhaps?
- Who are the Christians you confide in?
- Do you actually ask a more mature Christian whether what you are preaching or teaching is actually correct, or are you too proud?
- Are you happy to be challenged on what it is you believe – by saved as well as unsaved people?
- Do you just want to spend time with Christians you know will never challenge you about anything – who will never question what you say about anything and will just ‘hang on your every word’, and always compliment you no matter what?
- Do you have a prideful, puffed up attitude that you don’t want anyone disagreeing with you, hence the reason why you hang around Christians who will never challenge you?
- How do you react if your Christian friends do genuinely ‘challenge’ you about what it is you believe and/or teach?
- Do you wear a Christian ‘mask’, pretending to be a certain type of Christian when you are not?
DON’T BE A ‘LONE RANGER’ CHRISTIAN!
Get yourself into or back into regular fellowship with genuine Christians who will love and encourage you (as you will to them), and get you out there soulwinning for the Lord.
Make the most of your one life on this earth before the Rapture by working for the Lord and setting your affections on heavenly, eternal things.
Get rid of any pride you have; humble yourself. You could be dead tomorrow; will you be truly happy about the things you’ve done for the Lord, and the attitude you had towards others (the brethren and the lost), when you stand in front of the Lord Jesus Christ?
In Christian love,